$15.00 to Decorate and Trick or Treat a Halloween Bench
Hi all.. Hope you’re having a fabulous week. Thought I would share a simple trick or treat decor idea, nothing fancy just simply festive.
Loving fall and getting ready for the Halloween frenzy. Halloween is a celebrated holiday in our home filled with many decorations. The kiddos love decorating the house and front yard with items we have collected over the years. Each year I pick up a few new Halloween items from the Dollar Store or Target Dollar Section (my fav), to add to our spooky collection.
You can totally spruce up your Trick or Treat bench, chair or porch with some old and thrifty finds. Revamp your space and bring some Happy Halloween fright to your front porch, witch:) will not terrify your budget.
Revamp Material List:
- Bench-Safeway (yes Safeway) we purchased this 7 years ago for a screaming deal. It was probably between seasons.
- Pillows– The Orange pillows are being borrowed from my boys bedroom, which are from Homegoods. The two small Halloween pillows were purchased from Target, in their dollar section for $3.00 each. The black pillow is a find from Homegoods a few years back.
- Basket-This is our family shoe basket, a Target find..Not part of the bench decor, but very cute, resourceful and used year round.
- Happy Halloween Sign was a $1.00 find, you guessed it, at the local Dollar Tree.
- Pumpkins-My daughter picked these out at The Flower Farm, a nearby establishment that is the most charming place ever.